Wednesday 4 April 2012

Москва, прощай! (don't worry this post isn't in Russian lol)

Yo dudes

First off, I just want to thank everyone who's replied to my last coupla posts, reassuring me that there are people reading. It's not just the fact that you're there, but the fact that the reason you're there is you feel like you get something out of reading this blog, that really touches me :') If I start posting more often, as I hope to, I can't guarantee that every post will be deep or meaningful or even thoughtful, but those ones will inevitably roll around too!

Today is my last day in Moscow, how mad is that... I've been whinging lately about how my stomach has been feeling weird and it's not helping me in my efforts to eat enough and stop losing weight, and going back to England should remove a lot of the stress that causes that. Yet today, and the irony of this is so beautiful, my stomach has been feeling so heavy and bloated that I haven't been able to eat at all BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED about going home tonight. Oh, lol.

Went to the Bulgakov museum last night, will make a separate post with some photos, and tonight's programme looks something like this: go to English Games at 7. Perform our version of The Importance of Being Earnest at 8ish. After party with champagne etc. Transfer to a pub nearby and smoothly transition the after party into my leaving party; stay there drinking and making merry until 10 minutes before the metro closes and everybody suddenly realises they won't be able to get home if they don't leave right now. Come back, grab a coupla hours' sleep (if possible..), wake up at 3:15 (if possible..), wake up and say good-bye to flatmate - they're idea, not mine! - get in taxi, go to airport, sit watching downloaded Dr Who until the flight, go home. Bish bash bosh. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment