Thursday 12 April 2012

Oh lordy lordy

Hello blogosphere!
I am still alive, I've been in Holland since Saturday. I'll blog about it soon. Currently in Paddington station, stealing Starbucks' wifi (I know, they're evil, I know I know, I'll try and make up for my patronage by donating the cost of a latte to some worthy charity), waiting for my parents. I very carefully booked a Eurostar back that would allow me to travel outside the rush hour; wanted to travel with my parents but had to book the tickets very quickly before they sold out and didn't have time to ask which train they were on. Turns out they were on an afternoon train, should've known they weren't thinking about the rush hour and were more worried about not having to get up early! Which failed because they got up to see me on the tram outside the hotel at 7:50 this morning....

So anyway, here I am, got a spare minute to blog, thought I'd drop in for a howdy. Also, can I just say, St Pancras is FUCKING COLD and their wifi is so slow it's almost counterproductive. Sorry, had to express that outrage to someone.

I was supposed to be learning stuff on the train, which I didn't, but I may have accidentally plotted a novel. Whoops. Good though?

Apologies for randomness, humour me for now.
x

1 comment:

  1. London was just COLD all over today. Kept seeing people parading about in hot pants and t-shirts.
    Not all blogs have to be wonderfully focused and put-together (mine certainly never are!!!)
    Hope life further west is going okay xxx

    ReplyDelete